Friday, October 28, 2011

Dillon Francis

It's the Friday before Halloween weekend, so naturally the nation's youth are drinking heavily and making terrible decisions around basically every university the country offers.  I don't want to cut into party time, so I'll keep it short.  Since it is such a big weekend, I figured I'd drop some high energy techno on ya'll: the new single "I.D.G.A.F.O.S." by Dillon Francis.  I thought it'd be appropriate given the meaning of the acronym; I Don't Give A F*ck Or Sh*t, the current mindset of many a college student.  It's a pretty whacky song, one that took a little for me to grow into, but it's danceable and has a few nutty dubstep drops...eventually I gave in.  Check it out on SoundCloud below.  Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone, see you next week!

Dillon Francis - I.D.G.A.F.O.S. by DILLONFRANCIS

No comments:

Post a Comment